SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO):
WHAT IS SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of attaining higher rankings on search engine results page through generating organic, free or un-paid traffic.
Search engines like Google, use the process of crawling to determine what type of topics a website discusses and how relevant it is. On this basis, it ranks the respective website on it’s Search Engine Results page. Lower rankings result in less website traffic which will decrease the number of customers eventually.
In order to boost your website traffic, we offer two kinds of SEO services – 1) Off page SEO 2) On page SEO. Both focus on recommending your website or post to search engine users when they look for keywords that are relevant to your business.
WHY DO YOU NEED SEO SERVICES?
Online business is as relevant as offline business. Especially in today’s digital space, online trade offers never ending and dynamic opportunities. In order to optimize these opportunities, you need to make sure that more and more customers are connected to you on your digital platform. Our SEO services make certain that your business is visible and within the reach of all potential customers available online. SEO offers extensive benefits for business promotion, such as:
1. Targets quality traffic: Keyword specific searches results into quality traffic that leads to lesser bounce rate.
2. Offers better conversion rates: SEO improvement helps to increase surfers and convert them into customers.
3. SEO more beneficial than PPC: PPC through Search engine advertising is one of the most popular methods. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. However according to studies, it is revealed that users prefer visiting sites which earn ranks organically (unpaid, google algorithm driven).
4. Leads to Cost Management: Inbound leads can lower the cost of lead generation versus outbound leads. If businesses can secure top ranks organically, financial spending for ppc and advertising would eventually decrease.
5. Is a Long-Term Marketing Strategy: A website can maintain optimal ranking for at least 5-6 months unless competitors have boosted their SEO performances or changes in google algorithm has occurred?
6. Increases credibility: Improvements in SERP rankings also result in boosting credibility of the website in the eyes of customers.
HOW WE CAN HELP/ OUR SEO SERVICES:
ON PAGE SEO: On page SEO optimizes the website of the business to make it easy and relevant to the search engines. It ensures that elements of the website that are only visible to search engines (i.e., HTML tags, structured data) are well-optimized as per the latest algorithm.
On page SEO techniques:
1. RSS Feed subscription box
2. Use relevant keywords
3. High-quality content publishing
4. Page titles and meta descriptions
5. Optimize page content and use body tags
6. Content formatting and Headings (H1, H2, H3)
7. Images and multimedia SEO
8. URL optimization
9. External links and Internal links
10. Page loading speed
11. Increases mobile friendliness of website
12. Include numbers and power words
OFF PAGE SEO: SEO process carried outside the scope of business website is known as off page SEO. It includes methods like blog writing, microsites, social media promotions and backlink building to promote the website among internet users and rank it higher in SERP.
Our off-page SEO Techniques:
• Social Media Engagement
• Creating backlinks
• Add an RSS Feed Subscription Box
• Blog creating
• Blog commenting
• Guest posting
• Competitor’s research
• Local listing
SEO PLUGINS: A plug in is a software component that adds a specific feature to an existing website and and our SEO plugin services highlights specific elements of a website’s structure which make it more relevant for search engine crawlers. Constant maintenance is required to boost the performance of this software. Most popular plug ins include Yoast SEO, All in one SEO pack and Google analytics.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
What is SEM?
Search engine marketing is the practice of generating website traffic by using paid advertisements that appear on search engine results pages. Google ads, Bing ads and Adobe Advertising cloud are some of the platforms used for SEM.
Keyword placement and tags are significant in this process.
PAY PER CLICK: SEM is also referred as pay per click (PPC). In SEM or PPC, a brand or business pays search engines for advertising on results page.
Benefits of SEM:
• Increase brand awareness and brand equity of product.
• Increase Visibility – Increase in web site traffic.
• Advertise to an audience that’s already interested in you.
• Increase in targeted leads.
• Target your ads to users based on languages and locations.
• Competition advantage – Marketers can enable users to select their product over their competitors.
• Greater ROI — Compared to other advertising media, paid search strategies are more efficient.
• SEM is Great for Local Marketing
SEM Tools: SEM uses paid applications like Google ads, google marketing platforms and yahoo! Advertising to increase website traffic.
Our SEM Services
• Keyword selection and alignment
• Tracking conversion rate
• A/B Testing
• Campaign strategy
• Ad Text Creation
• Help with Optimizing Landing Pages
• Bid Management
• PPC Monitoring & Reporting
• Shopping Ads Management