Email marketing may be optimal for small budget marketing but Its reach is far beyond. Email marketing involves sending flyers, videos, texts to promote or to educate customers and encourage sales.
Email is still relevant in today’s world because even today:
- It offers a high Return on Investment as the monetary investment is very low.
- Customers are more likely to check E-mail than respond on social media.
- 60% of potential customers are affected by email marketing.
- Particularly helpful for small business owners.
- Email sending can be automated.
Confused about how to do correct E-mail marketing? We’ll tell you how we conduct our campaign to ensure responsive outcome:
1) Perceive the goal: Strategizing with our client, we identify the objectives they wish to achieve through E-mail marketing. Some of the common objectives are – Informing the customers, boosting sales, communicating offers, etc.
2) Identify target audience: Next, we undergo the process of identifying the target customers which are expected to be more interested and responsive.
3) Target segmenting: If the target audience is large enough, the customers are divided into smaller segments based on uniformity in their characteristics, and marketing tactics are formed keeping in mind the segments.
4) Methods of E-mail marketing: Mediums of email marketing can be text, images, videos, apps, emoji, gifs, and many more. The medium used must highlight the message the brand wants to communicate. A key tip is to Highlight the heading of the text or message. The more interacting and engaging the message would be, the more would be the response rate.
5) Kinds of E-mail: Electronic mail can be of different types: 1) Engagement emails – The purpose of this e-mail type is to keep the customer interested and engaged and not necessarily direct sales. For e.g. welcome emails, customer story e-mails. 2) Standard promotional e-mails – These are the most common types of e-mails and usually communicate brand offers and products on a regular basis. 3) The newsletter – Newsletters are designed to keep the audience engaged but also to slowly push them towards conversion into sales. 4) Receipt E-mails – These are confirmatory emails sent by e-commerce companies to customers after they complete an online transaction.
6) Integrate with Social media: E-mails can be more responsive and productive if integrated with Social media strategy. Most efficient methods include-
- Uploading subscriber lists to LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Retargeting ads on Facebook, Instagram other social media platforms
- Invite E-mail contacts through Facebook and other platforms.
- Use social media platforms to send E-mails for you.
7) Follow up: A step every marketing campaign should include is to follow up on the outcome and conversion rates that have been achieved through the marketing campaign. If the result is not a desired one, efforts should be made to critically and statistically analyze the points of failure. General causes for unsuccessful e-mail marketing are – Unappealing designs, poor knowledge of customers, boring and repetitive content and no follow-up actions by the marketer.
- SMS/WHATSAPP MARKETING:
Asking customers for their contact number at the point of sale is highly beneficial as it allows the business to text the customer and engage them through offers and discounts. SMS or WhatsApp marketing is highly beneficial because whatsapp has over 1.5 billion users and every other person is more active on text now a days. It is also cheap in comparison to other forms of marketing. SMS marketing is vital because:
- It is short and informative
- Wider audience- 1.5 billion (WhatsApp)
- Personal and informal medium
- Integrable with social media platforms
Wonder where we fit in with our expertise services? We make sms marketing more fun and responsive with our:
- Easy-to-use APIs and Global platform
- 24X7 expert support
- Engaging content
- Customized texts
- High conversion rates